Standing still is no longer an option. Businesses have to move forward with alarming speed to maintain their competitive advantage. Technology is changing every day. Do you have the right skills now and for the future? What would happen if you lost your key personnel? Is there a succession plan in place? Understanding this will help identify any skills gaps and addressing them today will help secure your future.
Over 55,000 people can’t be wrong!
Since 1990 Cadline has trained over 55,000 people; helping students gain degrees, individuals maximise their potential and the unemployed get back to work. Businesses have gained from increased efficiency and productivity ensuring their competitive advantage is maintained.
- Over 3,500 delegates trained per year
- 11 training suites across 7 locations
- Offering 80 mobile training workstations for onsite training
- Post training support for all delegates
- Quality accredited for the delivery and development of training courses
- Best in class training across the entire Autodesk portfolio from Basic to Advanced to Customised.
People and Skills
We have a dedicated training team who have both core teaching skills and the necessary industry experience to ensure that individual potential is reached in all disciplines.
Our trainers are friendly, highly motivated and committed to teaching. They are patient and have an amazing ability to make even the dullest subject interesting!
Who are our trainers?
- Product Designers
- Building Services Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical & Electronic Engineers
- Land Surveyor & Site Engineers
- Industrial Design Engineers
- Highways Engineers
- Architectural Designers
- College Lecturers
- City & Guilds Examiners.
We are proud to be recognised by Autodesk both as a Platinum Partner and the leading
Authorised UK Training Centre with a proven pedigree:-
- Autodesk Authorised Training Centre for 23 years
- 25% of Autodesk registered training delegates trained by Cadline in the last year
- All trainers permanently ranked in the Autodesk top 10
- No. 1 trainer in the UK for the last 2 years
- All trainers certified by Autodesk